You need choices.
A Medicare Supplement Insurance policy from LifeShield gives you the choices you need to live the life you choose.
- Choose the plan that best meets your financial and coverage needs.
- The premium charged will not change during the first year of coverage.
- Your coverage is guaranteed renewable.
- Choose any physician or provider who accepts Medicare.
- Your choice is not restricted to a network participant.
What You Should Know About Medicare Supplement Insurance Coverage
Medicare coverage protects the cost of many healthcare services and supplies for eligible participants. However, additional out-of-pocket costs include deductibles and co-pays not covered by Medicare for which participants are responsible.
Medicare Supplement Insurance policies, also called “Medigap,” are health insurance policies underwritten by private insurers such as LifeShield, which offers coverage for many additional costs associated with Medicare coverage.
Please remember that while Medicare Supplement Insurance offers supplemental coverage in conjunction with Medicare Parts A and B, it does not provide such coverage for Medicare Advantage, VA/Tricare benefits, or other group health insurance.